Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ring My Bell: My Love Aint Dead

This is one of my favorite fashion bloggers- Ashley Madekwe from the show Revenge. I am totally in love with her style and especially her YSL strappy sandals. They're simple, fierce, and sexy. Dressed up or dressed down, these sky-high heels are a MUST for the spring. See her blog for some more fun outfits:

Ring My Bell: My Love Aint Dead: Dress: Courtesy of Three Floor  (I also wore it in yellow here ). Sandals: Saint Laurent (get the look here  & here ). Jacket...



 I also bought some strappy inspired shoes from Nasty Gal because of her YSL ones. Check out the Burke Pump.





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Burke pump! can't wait to see those on you! They look way more reasonable (for your wallet and your foot) than the YSL ones... though I must agree, from afar, they are quite sexy.

    ReplyDelete