Monday, November 26, 2012

What's in my purse?




People often ask me what I carry around on a daily basis. You can usually catch me with some of these goodies. (It seems like quite a lot, but it all fits in my handy Chanel makeup bag, and that's all that really matters anyway- right?)


MAC eyeshadow quad: black tied, patina, satin taupe, sketch
Nars lipgloss in piree
Dior Addict 2 fragrance
YSL volupte sheer candy, no. 1
EOS egg in pomegranate
Clinique moisture surge intense
Too Faced, Papa Don't Peach blush
Makeup Forever aqua eyes, 19L
Urban Decay highlighter, sin
 Estee Lauder double wear, zero smudge lengthening mascara
Clinique bottom lash mascara

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bottom lash mascara is AWESOME. Especially for my tiny little asian lashes.

      Delete
    2. haha, I just looked in my bag... I have 5 lip glosses. I should probably prioritize better. :/

      Delete